49 Years and Still the Best!
av日本Through the mid to late 1960’s Brent Bauer, a talented engineer, and Greg Budinger, a sharp young CPA at Parker Hannifin, a Chicago controls manufacturer, quickly became friends and decided to go into business together. They installed and serviced furnaces and air conditioners for homes in the Chicago northwest suburbs. In 1969, they incorporated Allied Air Conditioning & Heating Corp. and grew steadily.
They moved into an office warehouse space on Northwest Highway in the 1970’s, where they sold and serviced Carrier and Lennox heating and cooling systems. In the 1980’s, operations were moved to another Palatine location off Helen Rd. behind the Weber barbeque grill plant. And in 1984, the purchase of a Libertyville HVAC service company, Morrow Heating and Cooling (now Allied Air Conditioning & Heating Corp.), expanded the service range to the fast growing Chicago northern suburbs. In 1994, Allied Air Conditioning & Heating Corp. of Palatine moved to its current location at 500 E. Northwest Highway. The building originally built as a Nash Rambler dealer in 1952 is now our Palatine home. Our northern operation is located at 203 Peterson Rd, Libertyville.
We are a premier Carrier Factory Authorized, the only 10-year consecutive president award winner in the Chicagoland area. As one of the largest HVAC contractors in the area we are in the top 2% nationwide in sales volume. Allied enjoys a reputation of quality, ethics, and high end customer service providing comfortable indoor environments for the homes and business of the north and northwest suburbs of Chicago.